Our Facilities

Our workshop is located on the Chicago River in the South Loop district of Chicago in an historic structure originally built in 1910 as the warehouse of the famous Chicago department store, Carson, Pirie, Scott & Co. With a nine-bay covered loading dock, our facilities are easily accessed by rail and barge.

Special areas are designated over two floors for pipework restoration and voicing, refinishing, releathering, wiring, and assembly. In addition to restored vintage woodworking, polishing, and manufacturing equipment, we have developed many specialty jigs and fixtures for releathering, keyboard regulation, and wiring.


Shop Equipment: